Picnic Brunch Lunch Salad
Lunch is maybe one of my favourite words in the dictionary. It’ just so delicious. This is my first time posting a recipe, but I woke up in a good mood and threw a bunch of things together that I think are great. Make this salad and while chopping the vegetables you will feel a sense of well-being.
Spring Mix Salad
Shredded coconut (sweetened)
Shredded coconut (unsweetened)
Thick vermicelli/glass noodles
1 can Lentils (yellow)
1. Boil water for pasta in large pot. When boiling, put pasta in for 6-7 minutes.
2. Set oven to 300 degrees. Spread both coconuts onto baking tray, with aluminum foil. Add oil and liquid smoke, massage with hands. put tray into oven.
3. Chop vegetables, semi-big chunks.
4. Drain lentils.
5. When pasta has boiled and coconut is browned (4 minutes, depending how strong your oven is), drain pasta and remove coconut from oven. Scrape the bottom of the coconut pan to prevent any from sticking.
6. In a large glass bowl, add pasta vegetables, lentils, flaxseed, coconut and mix. Add umeboshi vinegar and potentially lemon. Mix.
Great cold noodle salad with a lot of punch!